Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Winter blahs.....

So I got a harassing email from my sister yesterday about my lack of updates. Well, there's nothing to update. We are suffering from the winter blahs. We've had our little snow and now we're ready to move on to Spring.
Anway, so I started looking at pictures in my computer and came across these...our last trip to Hilton Head. If I didn't have the blahs before....I do now! The kids look so little! I think this is our favorite place to go. And here are a few reasons why.......

Now you all know how much Park loves to swim....well T loves to collect wild life. I remember on this trip some crabs were hatching and they were everywhere!! Including in our condo. He brought the bucket in FULL of sand and crabs. Nice. Yes folks, that's a shark. The kid caught a shark. Actually, let me explain...there were some guys fishing and "they" caught the shark and let it go so T came along w/ his bucket and snatched him up. I'm sure he died a horrible death....T beat that thing to death. And yes, he is standing in the room w/ it. Ugh.
We always stay over by South Beach and I love to go to the boardwalk and see the boats, sometimes a dolphin or two, and let the kids play on the playground.

Do I even need to say anything? Ahhhhh....

It's always a treat when that sweet clown is there to paint faces. Here is the black Spiderman and Miss Fairy. Park wanted flowers & butterflies on her arm and she put jewelry on for her too!

I love this picture. (Don't be alarmed, we got them back to the room before the downpour began!)
We didn't get to go this past summer so my heart is especially aching for a beach trip. Keep your fingers crossed for us!!
(There Jamie Kate...are you happy now?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

is that seriously the update you have been bragging about? Not impressed....