Monday, February 2, 2009

Seriously???

So like I said, we had our little snow and are ready to move on to warmer times........oh but no, the Lord has other plans!!
We woke up to a rainy day. A yucky day. I dropped the kids off at school and came home to fold the 5 loads of laundry that had been residing on my loveseat for the last 2 weeks. (yes that's what I said, 2 weeks) As I was folding I kept looking out the window; as the E! True Hollywood Story of Hip Hop wives wasn't holding my attention. How much has your opinion dropped of me in the last 30 seconds? I'm a terrible house keeper and I watch smut in my spare time. Anyway, as I looked out the window....the rain changed to snow and w/in an hour everything was covered. Don't get me wrong, it was a nice little suprise...I just wish we'd gotten it at 6am so I hadn't had to wake up. As I was saying.....it was a nice little treat. The kids and teachers got to practice their evacuation plan, Ha ha, and I got to practice my patience driving behind people who don't know how to drive in snow. I didn't do so well on my test, I'm expecting more chances to practice soon! Well, we finally got home and let the kids go out and play.......FINALLY, we got to build a snowman....His name is Charles. Enjoy.




Yes, Parker does have on 2 different gloves. We lost her other pink one and they aren't selling them at the store anymore so they can make room for the bathing suits.

You all know I don't sew, therefore there is no reason for me to keep buttons around....However, my precious Uncle Spunki gave me one of my favorite gifts from my childhood this year.....a book of Lifesavers. Which I sacrificed a pack for some eyes and buttons!

Taylor and Charles.........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cute! Charles Dunn... do you think he would mind if we called him Charlie?

Taylor did good! =)