Thursday, February 26, 2009

It's My Birthday!!!

"It's my birthday today, I'm 4 years old. I'm not 3 any more!" This is how she greeted everyone she came in contact with. Oh, how this child has been looking forward to this day!!
As I've mentioned we do everything in 3's. We had a party in WV Saturday for her. (Forgot my camera, hoping Aunt Carla comes through w/ some pics for me!!) And then she had her school party and my family party on Wednesday, then Saturday we finish up with a Ballet Party with her friends. Whew!
Ok, so she first woke up at about 1am, and came down asking if it was her birthday yet. "Yes, now go back to sleep." Then she woke up at 6am asking if it was her birthday yet, "yes, but daddy and Taylor are still asleep so go lay down in the living room and watch tv." As soon as she heard Taylor stirring she stood up in the chair and yelled....."IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!"

This is how a 4 year old princess looks in the morning!! Beautiful.

Here are the Tiara cookies that Ms Jill, Parker, and Mommy made. Ms Jill could've done a much better job on her own, she just let us feel involved!!

Ms Sally giving Park her birthday card and some hugs!! Parker Dunn LOVES this sweet lady.


Parker and her buddy Amelia enjoying those yummy cookies. Look at Parks, she decorated hers special....with all different color sprinkles!

Then off to lunch with Maddie and Molly. These three have been friends since they were old enough to go into the nursery!! Look how grown up they all are!!! I wish I knew what they were talking about. They look so sweet and happy.

Now for the treats with Grandmommy, Grandaddy, and Auntie Jamie. Taylor went over to my sweet friend Karens after school so I could get some things done. I ended up sitting at her house talking to her so long I almost missed the party!! OOps. Anyway, by the time I got home everyone was there and I had to rush to make spagetti, so I have no pictures of anyone except the birthday girl. And only of her opening presents!!! AND, this is her very own CAMERA!!! I don't know who was more excited, me or her!!



Well, thanks Jamie. Parker just turned 15. She got Hannah Montana stuff. The cd and the microphone. Ugh. This morning I was trying to clean up the house so I put her in her room w/ all her new stuff and she was pushing me out the door so she could get in front of the mirror and dance. Wish I had a camera in there!!!

And here she is with her wild and wonderful big brother munching down on some Maggie Moos Cotton Candy ice cream and some amazing cup cakes (personalized for each guest...b/c we're fancy like that) from the Cupcakery. Thanks to Parkers so wonderful Aunt Jamie!!!
And so ends this round of the celebration. Stay tuned for the next episode of It's My Birthday!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Did Parker get our present for her at the family party? Just want to make sure she got it. Happy Birthday, Parker!!