Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I'm back!!

Whew! That birthday stuff really really wore me out!! I still haven't gotten the ballet party pics from my personal photographer (my friend Jill) I'll put them on as soon as I get them!
So here's what's been going on w/ us for the last week or so:

Parker's officially a big girl, she can wear a towel on her head after bathtime!

Hutton button and her mama came over and hung out one rainy day. (We really had more fun than it looks like!!)

Button fell in love with Marco the Marshall Mascot......I wish I caught a video it was hilarious!

Parker had her friend Amelia over after dance last week for a playdate. Oh, the fun they had! (Darn that girl closing her eyes!!!)


And finally, Taylor has been as sick as the poor kid has EVER BEEN IN HIS LIFE. Seriously!
After 3 days of complete agony, the strep test that we took on Sunday (and came back negative) today came back positive. He's not eaten in 3 days and has lost 4 lbs!!!! I know this b/c we took him back to the doctor today to tell them this can't be a virus, it's not getting better. And like I said, they cld about 2 hrs after we got home to tell us that the culture was actually positive. UGH!
This is the collection of drinks he's gathered on the bedside table for when he can swallow! Pitiful little thing, every once in a while he walks in the kitchen, grabs another drink.
Well, I hope I have better stuff to report next week...we're on Spring Break!! We could sure use a BREAK!!!

No comments: