Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Wow, baby girl is turning 4!!

I can't believe that when she wakes up in the morning my little baby girl is going to be 4 years old. I've been telling everyone that I'm not that upset about it...being that she's looked 4 since she was 2, but as I look at these pictures. I am a little sad. Don't get me wrong, I love watching her do ballet, and play w/ her Barbies and paint her fingernails while she's wearing her Cinderella dress. But I wouldn't mind rocking her at 2am again!

Her first picture w/ mom and dad. Jimmy looks like he's 22 and I look like I weigh 200 lbs. Aahhh, the joys of childbirth!!!
Ugh, look at how stinkin' cute that little boy is!! Parker definately has gotten better looking w/ age!! Ha! I always say, I'd rather my kids start out ugly....who wants to peak at infancy?
Happy Birthday Princess P!!
I love you so much and I am so blessed that God picked me to be your mommy!!

No comments: