Thursday, January 15, 2009

Dancing with Cinderella....

I don't think I've mentioned enough what a wonderful daddy my husband is. And to prove it, I'm showing you pictures of him doing ballet with his baby girl......

This picture would be so much sweeter if they looked at all alike. Ha, ha.

Now for the funny part.....
We start with a little stretching, not so easy for ole' dad.


Ha, I was cracking up when I saw her do this....she is making sure daddy is on his dot. It's very important to stay on your dot or you could bump into someone else and have an accident.


Sooooo sweet!! Brother was a little jealous he was missing this!

Isn't she precious. I'm sorry, I know I say it to much...I just can't help it.

Now here Jimmy is trying to tell Parker what to do. BIG mistake! She knows what to do, and doesn't at all appreciate being told by a BOY- how to do Her ballet! I didn't catch the shake off she put on him.



This is Parkers little friend Amelia. They're in the same class at school together too.
They're adorable together.
And I just noticed that Daddy put Parks tutu on upside-down....ooops!

Gotta get some daddy lovin'!


Perfect! Parker is very serious about this stuff. There's a little girl in the class who absolutely does not want to take ballet and every week she has fits and runs all around the room. (We can see from the lobby on a monitor.) Anyway, when the class first started Park would run after her and take her hand and lead her back to her dot. Now she just shakes her head and watches her.

On to some tapping.


She's pretty impressed with dads foot work!!

Then she wanted me to come out and do some steppin w/ her. Check out how serious she is. (How do you like the glare I'm puttin' off w/ my running shirt.......like I run.)
Ok.....mute the music (all the way @ the bottom) wipe away your tears...
and watch the Prima-Ballerina........
Miss Parker Elise Dunn:



I just had to put this next one on here. The girl to the right of Parker is Abby, or Lava girl as she fondly refers to her. (She says it's b/c she runs around all the time) Ms. Sheena is asking them what color dress they want to wear to the ball and Abby starts "misbehaving" so Park is giving her the eye!!! Soooo funny!

Just wanted to Thank my mom and dad soooooo much. They're the reason Parker has been able to be a ballerina!!! XOXO!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Awe!! Those videos are precious!!! I miss you guys :( I haven't been home in almost 3 weeks ! I actually have hard classes that are making me study ALL the time. But I will be done in a year and 4 months (that's what I have to keep telling myself- real salary!!) =). Hope to see yall soon! And I can get someone to work for me if you need to go out!!! - love Brittany