Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Blog snob...

It's official. I'm a blog snob. The site that supplies me with my "so cute" backgrounds is having trouble w/ its server. Meanwhile, I can't get any backgrounds to work except this companies. I've tried several different sites A MILLION different times and can't get it to work. Meanwhile we had Father Daughter day at dance class and I can't post the pictures b/c my space looks ghetto!!!!!! Like my old phone I'm having to carry b/c the McDonalds lady spilled a drink in my lap and ruined my new one. And did I mention that I also backed out of the garage and hit my mirror on the house and shattered it? What do you think? Maybe the Lord is testing me? It's all in how you handle it, right? Obviously I need some work in the handling department. "Jesus bring the rain." :) I'm learnin'!! Like these have been my biggest problems over the last year. Ha, ha. God's still just tryin' to get me where I need to be. But, I've always been a late bloomer, right Mom?
I just re-read this and it sound like I'm a little tipsy. I'm not I promise. Just a little....reflective. (Plus it's 11:30pm and I've been working on this blog for the last hour & 1/2....it may as well be 3am as far as I'm concerned!!)
Check with me later, I've quit being a snob about alot of other things lately. Maybe I can let go of this one too!!!!!

No comments: