Friday, October 10, 2008

Guess who's coming for dinner??

Thanksgiving dinner that is.......you guessed it, 2nd Lt. Jesse Cragwall is coming home early!!!!!!Yipee! Not sure when exactly but fingers crossed it'll be by Thanksgiving. What a thing to be thankful for. I'm reminded on a daily basis of God's provision in our lives, this was just a little something extra! Like a treat!! He wasn't supposed to be home until January, so this really is a blessing!! I'll keep you posted as soon as I find out more.


Also, on a different note....my little football player had the game of his life last night!! 2 flags pulled and.......A TOUCHDOWN!!!! It was so much fun to watch T having fun and trying his very best to "do" his best!! I can't wait til next week! Coach was as pumped as the kids were!! Now he's thinking strategy........uh,oh Colts, you better watch you're back.....this could get ugly!

1 comment:

Cosey Family said...

I am so excited for you!! I really hope it works out for him to come home early. Sorry I missed T's touchdown...He is doing great in football. And see you didn't even want him to play.