Monday, October 6, 2008

GO JAGUARS!!!!!!

Taylor has finally found his "thing". Defense! He is all about pulling some flags! Enjoy the action shots... courtesy of Polka Dot (Jill Johnson) who brought her party of seven to cheer for "her Taylor".


#8 throwing a block for his QB Ben. Can't wait to put on the pads!!!

Sorry man, I saw my #1 fan Ms. Jill and lost my focus. Pulled my own man's flag. Ugh!

You! Yeah, You. You're Mine!!! (It's all in his eyes! He doesn't even have to say it!)

Can't leave out a picture of sweet baby sis cheering on big brother!!


I get by with a little help from my dad. Yeah, I get by with a little help from my dad!
This next picture is here for 2 reasons. A) because it's funny, and B) because I know it'll drive my friend Kat crazy!
Baby Baker popped poor Baby Hutton right in the face. And even though she's crying as hard as she can....her mean ole momma continues to snap the photos. But what's really funny is that Baker looks like a drunk old man! (Sorry Kat)
Back to business!!
Next to pulling flags, snack time is the best part! Especially when it's with my buddy Mason.

A little "qt" with the girlfriend, Mimi Kate. Gotta make sure she caught all my moves!
Sorry T, she looks unimpressed. But you know she still loves ya!
Ahh, the family picture. So easy to take and they always turn out so well. Don't you think. HA!
Aunt Jamie and Grandmommy came by and joined in the fun!!!!
Way to go guys! Good game!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am Taylor's biggest fan! Hope to see a big win on Thursday!

Cute pics!
Love,
Polka Dot