Thursday, October 23, 2008

Bye, Bye Football...

Well, it's finally here. The last football game. We started this season assuming it would be like our first soccer season..... les miserables. (private family joke...Carla I know you're cracking up right now!) But we were pleasantly suprised. Taylor actually liked it...and wasn't too bad either. Not a Heisman candidate just yet, but we've got some time to work on it!!!
Park giving dad a little pre-game lovin'! Precious!!!

The warm-up.



Park showing off the super cute overall's that Polka Dot handed down to her ...they were ML's I assume! Haha!


It's finally here!!!!!! Taylor's very first trophy....it's been our motivation all season, "get the trophy...oh, right get the flags first!"



Precious picture #2!!


I'd like to conclude this evening with a picture of Park throwing her very first all out tantrum. Polka Dot gave her some night gowns of the twins today...I didn't notice until we got home that they were EXACTLY the same. So after the game she wanted to put one on. Not the one I had in my hand though, the other one. That's EXACTLY the same. I refused to change her so this was her reaction...................






This is Park after she got the "right" nightgown on........only it's actually the one she had on before! The joke's on her!!! Ha,ha!!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the all time funniest post! Look at "your sweet baby girl"! She almost looks like a Johnson!!!

Brittany said...

I'm so sad I never made it to a football game! Those pictures are adorable :)K I definitely will. I don't know when that is going to be though:(.I have 3 tests today! My email is boegema@utk.edu!