Monday, November 24, 2008

A Thanksgiving Feast...

Today I got the pleasure of joining in on the Thanksgiving feast in Ms. Sally's class. And one Parker Dunn was feelin' like a rock star!! (I do alot in T's class and she gets a little bummed but today was her day!!)
First a little song about an acorn from 10little Indians.Then we feasted on turkey rolls, cornbread muffins, and pumpkin pie. Yum Yum!!

Don't ya just want to eat her up and lick your fingers???
She's got a great little class and we had a wonderful time!! I can't wait to get her to CAK where they'll let me come hang out all the time!!! (I love to be around my kids at school, they actually mind their teachers!!)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute but don't you think its time for P to move up into a class with kids her own age? Or are they all just midgets! Ha!