Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Making Cookies!

We all know that I don't cook. So my contribution to Thanksgiving dinner is usually some chips and dip to snack on and desserts. Who can't heat up some cookie dough? This year we decided to get fancy, some moms from T's class were talking about these cute little cookies so I thought "what the heck!"Here we have a pilgrim hat and a turkey....



Obviously the kids ate more than they produced...expected. And, they didn't exactly follow the prototype.

I know, I know. "That's what makes them precious." Luckily they got bored and went to destroy the house so I got to make some the right way!!!!
I can't wait 'til tomorrow!!! I love Thanksgiving. No buying presents and wrapping....blah, blah, blah. Just a whole lot of eating!! And huggin' on my baby brother!!!
(ps...eat your heart out Kat! I'm on the ball and you're still stuck in September!!!)

3 comments:

Cosey Family said...

Yeah but where's your Thanksgiving background for your blog??????? Eat your heart out sister!

Paz123 said...

Wow... cookies making is so fun. Vitalicious is also a nice source to me for yummy cookies & also for diet tips.

Anonymous said...

OKAY- we know... cookies.... you're a great mom.... blah blah blah! Update please.