Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I'm back!!

Yes, I'm back. Took a small vacation from the blog. I've got a job you know, I can't just sit here on this thing all day. Ha!
Let me fill you in on the last several days. Where shall I start? Hmmmmm. Well, last weekend Jimmy took the kids to West Virginia to see his grandparents for their 70th wedding anniversary. (Isn't that amazing?) Funny story, while they were there they never brushed their teeth, took a bath, or changed their underwear. (Lord, please don't take me before my kids learn to take care of themselves!!!) They were pretty disgusting when they came home!! But after not seeing them for a few days I didn't mind! While they were gone I had dinner w/ some friends I hadn't seen in a long time....then stopped at polka dots for a night cap....and some halloween candy! The next day was set aside for painting. Parker needed a pink room. And a bigger room w/ it's own bathroom. So me, my sister, polka dot and my neighbor Jeanine were going to paint. But before we could get started I had to make a memory........

This is the paint I dropped while opening the door. I know, put the can down first, don't balance it on your leg. Lesson learned! At least J wasn't smug about it!!
We finally finished it....on Tuesday. Yes, I did have 4 of us on Saturday but none of us could paint so Jimmy had to fix it when he came home. I'll put some pics on as soon as I get everything hung up.

Jimmy Dunn had a birthday on Monday. I can't believe I didn't take even 1 picture. But it happened, like it or not.....

Then there was Veterans Day this week. T got to dress patriotic and even made a hat in honor of Jesse. Who by the way should be home in the next 2 weeks!!!!!!! YEAH!
Today we had the Johnson girls, Mimi "Rodriguez" and "Ronald" Reagan, as Mr. Dunn fondly refers to them....Here's T pondering which one should be his girlfriend today. (My vote as always is Mimi, only b/c Reagan already has 3 boys in her pocket!)
And here's the gang. Don't they look precious.

This was taken right before they found the dog crap that was left at the bottom of the slide.
Thanks.......



No comments: