Friday, July 17, 2009

Strolling down memory lane...

You all know I took a little vacation from blogging in the spring, and as I was organizing my pictures I found some that really should have been on here. So, go back with me to...late winter, all the way up to a few weeks ago and lets see what was going on...

First we have the 100 Day Party, which is a BIG event for the kindergarteners at CAK. The kids play games, make crafts and have snacks all having to do with 100. It carries with it a cowboy theme (can't tell you why, I just roll with it).

Here we have Mrs. Prines little angles.....

Her favorite two.... haha!
And this one I just liked....I think Park is at the Little Gym at a birthday party.

This one I remember....Easter! The big egg hunt at the church.
The kids are with Leah and Luke...their very first friends. I can't believe how big they all are!

Since we don't have a dog, Park was asking for one of the goats. Right!

And here's Parker with a little friend she made at Old Navy.
(Yes you're seeing it right, she's plastic)
And here is my little Blue Bird. That's what P was in her dance recital.
Looks a little Vegas Showgirly hu?

She was so excited to get to wear makeup and get her very own flowers. It was all worth it!

Especially when we finished it off with a BIG ice cream cone!!


And....here''s T trying to make out with the hula model at Party City.
(What is it with my kids and plastics? Creepy!)
Next we have some pictures from Mama and Papa's house. It's always fun there!!
First a little slippin" and slidin'....

You gotta watch out for Papa, he's sneaky. He put some dish liquid on there to make it go fast.
And as a plus, they were clean when the finished!!

Water gun fighting with dad.

Finishing up with a four wheeler ride in the evening.
These are the Sapp boys, friends of T's from school. Their Mama and I are pretty tight too!! We met up for a movie to take a break from the summer sun.
Yes, it was a total accident that they were all dressed alike. Super cute though!!

Just a random picture of my little lady on the front porch eating a popsicle.....
with her legs spread and her panties showing. Nice.
Finishing off with the thank you card P's sweet little teacher sent me. We're really going to miss her!!!
Hope you enjoyed our little walk, I did. Sometimes things get so busy and mashed together I don't really get to enjoy them. Thank goodness for cameras!!!
Well, stay tuned for beach pictures. We took a trip to Hilton Head with some WONDERFUL friends and Polka Dot let me take her cool camera. I think I've found my calling...Photography!

No comments: