Thursday, June 4, 2009

Up, Up and away!!

Grandmommy & grandaddy took us to see "UP" in 3D. How cool are these glasses. They look like the BCG's Jess had to wear at bootcamp!
The kids were so good, Park ate her weight in popcorn and Taylor laughed so loud you could hear him in the other theaters!! I love my kids!!

Well, I think I've found a way to get around our compter issues and keep up w/ the blog...my good ole' Crackberry! It's not easy, I'm not gonna lie, but for my faithful readers, I'll do what I have to do.....for all 6 of you!! Ha ha!!

2 comments:

shanie said...

Glad you are back on the computer! I love reading your blog. You are a clever writer even if you don't think you are :-)

Anonymous said...

Cool! I am glad you got it figured out since I don't see enough of ya'll!wink!
xoxo