Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The sweet things...

No, I'm not talking about candy... Today was the Kindergarten Easter Egg Hunt. All the classes go into the Prayer Garden to find 12 (not 10, long story) eggs with their name on them.

At first they all run out, almost silently, looking for their eggs. Then you start hearing "Hey, I found one of yours..." These sweet little children helping each other, and so excited for one another.

There are so many things to be thankful and mindful of during Easter. This is just another...



























There are seasons in life, great highs and great lows, but all so sovereignly given. Lately I find myself so aware of the blessings in my life. My husband, my children, friends and family....daily provisions, and today for Easter Egg hunts. For the pure hearts in children that remind us of a Saviors love. And the sweetness of the celebration!

No comments: