Thursday, April 9, 2009

Bringing back "The Babe"...

Mrs. Prine does something special every year with her class, she teaches them about some really important historical figures in our country. And some patriotic songs. It's really cute. Let's see, there was George Washington, Abe Lincoln, Teddy Rosevelt, Betsy Ross, Helen Keller, and of course: the Babe, just to name a few. They worked so hard and did such a good job.

T got to hold this picture while he did his part...that's Mrs. Prines brother shaking the Great Bambino's hand when he came threw Mobile. It's an amazing picture!! I've asked her for a copy of it to put in T's room!!!!

T and Hutton (as herself!!) She, of course, was the real star of the show. It's amazing she didn't get strep, the flu, pink eye, or any of the other things that float around these kids... they had their hands all over her!!

Thomas Edison, Babe Ruth, Henry Ford, Theodore Rosevelt, and Ben Franklin.


The Babe and Betsy Ross.....hmmmmm, wouldn't have put those two together.
And the Babe with Elizabeth Blackwell...now that's a match!
The Babe's Biggest fan!!! He's a real Ladies Man isn't he???

Getting ready for the show.... Of course baby sis had to be there to see brother's debut!!

(Go to the bottom to mute the music...and forgive the fact that I am an idiot and filmed this sideways......)



Oh, she was soooooo proud of him!!

And guess who just happened to be in town that day and got to see the show.....Papa!


I don't have any idea why he was doing this, but when I got home and was looking through the pictures and saw this, I thought it was the cutest thing I'd ever seen!!!!!




A little ice cream party to finish things off...

This is what Babe Ruth does after a hard day, he sits on the floor in front of his parents room to play Nintendo.
I don't know how many times I've said I love CAK on here, but I'm gonna say it again.....
I LOVE THAT SCHOOL!

No comments: