Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas....

Okay, so it wasn't technically Christmas for all, but it was Christmas for us. In West Virginia that is. We went to celebrate with the Dunns last weekend and were blessed with a bit a snow. Almost all the way through Kentucky and into WV.

This is the view from the car. It was beautiful. And I don't think little Park had ever seen this much snow. She's seen the typical East TN snow that's melted b4 noon but this was something else!! She kept yelling "look out my window guys!!" Like only she could see it and was afraid we'd miss it.

Even T was glued to the sights.
So then we got to Mama and Papa's house and it was a winter wonderland. Of course it was after 9pm by the time we got there.....not exactly prime play time, but first thing in the morning they were ready to go!!
For those of you who will be recieving a card from us.....here's the preview of it. And it might be a happy New Year card at the rate I'm going.

Getting their snow feet on. It was so funny watching them. T was all about some snow angels, while Park didn't want to commit to getting that cold and wet. (I'll explain later why I have no snow angel pictures.)

Here we go on our first sledding adventure. Park took right to it. She laughed and screamed all the way down the hill. Papa looked like he enjoyed shoving the kids a little too much!! Ha.

Taylor before......
And Taylor after. Notice my shadow as I'm taking pictures and not at all trying to help! OOps.

Enough of that. Let's ride the 4wheeler through the woods.....
And that's the end of my story. My camera died and apparently it's as picky as me. It only took the designer batteries which we didn't happen to have. Typical. Hopefully Aunt Carla will hook us up w/ some pictures of later in the weekend. It was a wonderful, restful, white (early) Christmas!!!!
Hope all of you are enjoying your Holiday Season as much as we are!!

No comments: