Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Parties....My favorite!

I know I've said it before but I LOVE going to my kids schools...especially on party days. They are so excited to have me there and they're soooo well behaved. I actually get to enjoy them instead of discipline them!!!
Parks class always comes in and does a show for us first. This is my sweet girl waiting to sing.
And here's the show...reminder: you'll want to go all the way to the bottom and mute the music. (Although I'd wait til this song is over b/c it's so wonderful!)

Funny story, that kid next to her that is almost at her shoulder, well he's 5 days older than her. And it's buggin' her to death in the song that he's not singing it right or ringing his bells!!!!
Here's little MIss Muffet waiting patiently for her snack.

A little candle light Happy Birthday Jesus song.

Finally getting to sink her teeth into that cookie she's been staring at. You all know how Park hates sweet things. HA HA!

There was even live entertainment while they dined on cookies, pretzels, fritos and juice boxes. Mrs. Sally's kids Brandon and Samantha came in and played some Christmas carols.

Here's Park with the sweetest teachers ever, Mrs. Sally and Mrs. Ann. They are precious! Both of our kids were very blessed this year with their teachers. Just wait til you see precious Mrs. Prine tomorrow w/ Taylor!!
And finally Park w/ her friend Christina waiting to go to recess. You should see these 2 prim & propper little ones when they hit the obstacle course. They put those boys right to shame!!

No comments: