Thursday, August 7, 2008

Was that wrong????

It's an overcast day, the kids are kind-of beat because we've been pretty busy the last few days, so I decided to clean the house. I know, shocker right? Everything has been going great, gotten most of the downstairs done, bathroom, kitchen, couple loads of laundry. Taylor and I did his sight words, played a little princess with Parker, and of course LOTS of Sponge Bob. The kids wanted to get in the tub, okay. Then my sweet husband called to fill me in on his day so far in Kentucky and while I was on the phone (and doing more laundry) this is what the kids did..............







WARNING: MAYBE UNSUITABLE FOR LITTLE GIRLS WHO HAVE NEVER SEEN BOY PARTS...UNABLE TO SHOW FULL EFFECT WITHOUT FULL NUDITY.




Besides the 1/2 bottle of shampoo used, what you can't see is Parkers contribution.....the shaved wood used to pot one of my fake trees.

I'm sorry, was that wrong? We didn't know, we won't do it again.

No comments: