Monday, August 25, 2008

Ahhh, routines....




Things have started to become routine, finally! Taylor's adjusting to Kindergarten. Today was his first day NOT to lose ANY lights!!! Mrs. Prine has them on a stop light system...one warning you lose your green, 2nd one you lose your yellow and some recess time I think, and 3rd one you lose your red and go see....the Principal!!! Yikes. Luckily we haven't lost red, yet. We celebrated with a trip to Maggie Moo's!! Our Favorite.
I wish I had taken my camera. They looked like they had ice cream poured over their heads rather than scooped into a cup!
Park is doing GREAT at her school. They give me an update sheet everyday on how she's done and everyday it says she was cooperative and happy, she loves school, is very outgoing and plays well with the other children. (When I read it to her she goes,"And Pretty?" Yes, she's my child)
By the way, she's brusing her teeth here...with a bow, of course!


I have one more thing to share.........

Park just got her Big Girl Bed and tonight as I walked out of her room I saw her little head in that big bed and got a little sad remembering how tiny her head looked in that big ole crib... sniff sniff.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea! You got your music on! I'm so proud of you!

Cosey Family said...

Now can somebody out there help me? I know I'm supposed to be the blog queen but for some reason I am clueless!!!