Saturday, September 27, 2008

Where do I begin??

Man, this month has just passed me by. I've been getting harrassment from not updating in so long. I didn't think anyone actually looked at this thing...now it's pressure! Well, I'm sorry it's been so long. I've had a computer gliche and Mr. Fix-It (aka my daddy) had to come work his magic....and he did. So I'm back in business!

Just a quick update on some things we've done this month....

Parker took a nap. That's monumental, she hasn't done that since she was one. I mean 15 minutes in the truck while we're waiting to pick-up brother doesn't count. This was a real, sure enough, 2 hour nap...sitting straight up while wearing a dress and a bow. She is a priss!!

And this is the priss's 2nd first day of school. The new school was not doin' it for Park. One day she came home and said "I'm all done Wiss Gennies class, I want to go back to church." I felt like 3 was too young to teach a life lesson so I said okay. So here she is on her first day in Wiss Sally's class. I don't think she's gonna want to go anywhere after she met this one. She's a gem!!!

Such a handsome kid!!!!
Taylors friend Mason had his b-day party at the bowling alley...cosmic bowling! Super fun!

Okay, it's late and I'm recovering my kitchen chairs.......FINALLY, YEAH!!! and I've been standing up this whole time. I've got more but you'll have to stay tuned!!!





1 comment:

cjnsmom said...

Hi April...I love your blog! It is amazing how fast your kids have grown, time just goes by so fast.

hope that your doing well and it was good to see you a few weeks ago.

Have a blessed week:)