Monday, July 7, 2008

Swim Nazi Time in Tennessee!!!

Well, it's time for the annual Mrs. Mildred swim lessons. It's a grueling 8 days but well worth it! We were just watching the video from the first year the kids came to her. My little Parker (14 mos old) would cry as soon as we pulled into her driveway, and continue until we pulled out! But....... she can swim like a fish. I'm trying not to be like those obsessed parents who see their kids are talented at something and make their lives miserable perfecting it...I'm trying. And Taylor... oh my sweet Taylor. He's just happy to be alive and able to get from here to there. I want to put both the kids in a class together and see how he does. He doesn't have as much of a competitive spirit as Park does, but when it involves losing to her.........it's a whole different ballgame!
Well, off to the pool!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I will never forget the video from her first swim lessons! Isn't it amazing how far kids can come in a year?! :) Miss you guys.

Unknown said...

Can you tell me how to contact mrs Mildred?