Monday, May 12, 2008

Welcom to the wonderful world of Blogging!!






I can't believe I'm doing this. I am the most computer illiterate person alive. (except for a few elderly people out there!) But I thought it would be nice for the West Viginia Dunn's, and the Cragwalls at Ft. Campbell and Nashville to see what we're doing. I'm terrible at emailing pictures!

So I guess I just tell what we're up to and try to get some pictures on here... let's see, it's the LAST week of school. I'm actually excited to sleep in and only have to wonder out to the pool. Parker and I just had our first Mommy, Daughter Tea party on Sat. Her friend Jillian and her mom hosted it. Soooo, fun! And we just had Taylors 6th birthday party. I can't believe he's SIX!! Now let's see if I can get these pictures on here....hold your breath......

No comments: